Refractometer 0-90% Brix - Excellent Quality with 3 year warranty
RHB 0-90ATC or 119ATC Portable Refractometer is the widest scale hand held unit available.
The Refractometer range measures is 0-90% Brix which allows for a wide and accurate reading for most products.
This unit is great for the testing of Fruits, Vegetables and Grasses, Wine or Beer makers and for the maintenance of CNC Coolants (Soluble Oils, Semi-Synthetics, Neo-Synthetics and Synthetics) and Water Soluble Drawing & Stamping Compounds. This unit is also handy for testing the sugar content of Maple and other types of Syrups, Jellies, Marmalades, Jams, Chutneys, Ketchup, Fruit Juice Concentrates, Slushie mix, Barbeque Sauces, etc...
It also is used to check the ripeness and quality of fruit (including many berries) and vegetables in gardens/farms. Verifying the quality of the product after harvesting and/or controlling concentrations during processing and packaging.
It can be used for controlling the level of sugar concentration in foods such as honey.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) gives you accurate measurements without recalibration in different working temperatures. Automatically adjusts itself to correct temperature discrepancies during use. Capable of measuring with high accuracy and provides precise results.
- Heavy duty and lightweight aluminum construction - Durable and built to last
- Strong Secure Grey Case with foam lining for safe storage
- Uses ambient light only (No battery or power source required)
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
- non-slip Cushioned Eyepiece with soft & comfortable rubber grip
- Easy to calibrate - Calibrate with regular tap/distilled water: Water = 0% Brix
- Measuring Range: 0-90% Brix
- Minimum Division: 0.5% Brix
- Accuracy: ±0.5% Brix
- Reference Temperature: 20°C - Compensation Range: 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
- Manual calibration with mini-screw driver (provided)
- Weight: 100g
- Portable Refractometer
- Strong solid protective carrying case with foam lining
- Pipette (suction tube)
- Special lens cleaning cloth
- Mini Screw Driver
- Operation Manual (English)
Easy to Use (Step by Step Guide):
- Use Pipette to get a few drops of liquid to test
- Open Daylight Plate
- Squeeze Pipette to release a few drops onto prism (window where plate was just opened)
- Close Daylight Plate
- Look into Eyepiece and aim Refractometer to light
- Adjust focus if required (to make reading clearer)
- A blue line will indicate the Brix/Sugar Level of liquid
- Wipe prism and Daylight Plate clean (with damp cloth) and rinse Pipette
3 year warranty (back to base)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact The Slushie Specialists