Refractometer 0-32% Brix - Excellent Quality with 3 year warranty
RHBN-32ATC - 113ATC - Refractometer is designed to measure the sugar level of drinks e.g. fruit juice, Slush, Slushee, Slushie, Slushy, soft drinks and freshly squeezed fruits.
Refractometers are developed for working with alcohol or wines. Measuring the concentration of alcohol as well as the measuring the sugar content in the grapes. It is specially designed for the sugar content in original grape juice and the alcohol degrees of the grape wine made by the original grape juice. Use the Brix readings to get the wort sugars and help determine the finished alcohol(best use in conjunction with a hydrometer).
This refractometer is most suitable in brewery, and fermentation progress for winegrowers, crop, grapes vineyard.
It is used by Veterinary Clinics to measure the colostrum in milk that is used to feed the animals. It also has other uses when it comes to measuring the colostrum in other dairy products.
Excellent for sugar cane farmers to ensure the quality and readiness of their sugar cane crop.
It also is used to check the ripeness and quality of fruit (including many berries) and vegetables in gardens/farms. Verifying the quality of the product after harvesting and/or controlling concentrations during processing and packaging.
It can be used for controlling the level of sugar concentration in foods such as honey. However, the reading are usually higher so we would recommend the 90ATC for this application.
It is known to be used for controlling the concentration of various industrial and metalworking fluids e.g. helps in maintenance of CNC coolants and water soluble drawing & stamping compounds and commonly used for controlling the concentration of various industrial fluids like cutting lubricants and flux rinsing compounds.
The range this Refractometer measures up to is only 32% Brix which allows for a more accurate reading.
- Durable and built to last
- Uses ambient light only (No battery or power source required)
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminium construction
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) gives you accurate measurements without recalibration in working temperature
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber
- Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate
- Measuring Range: 0-32% Brix
- Minimum Division: 0.2% Brix
- Accuracy: ±0.2% Brix
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) Range: 10°C - 30°C (50°F - 86°F)
- Manual calibration with mini-screw driver (provided)
- Weight: 140g
- Portable Refractometer
- Strong solid protective carrying case
- Pipette (Suction Tube)
- Special lens cleaning cloth
- Mini Screw Driver
- Operation Manual (English)
Easy to Use (Step by Step Guide):
- Use Pipette to get a few drops of liquid to test
- Open Daylight Plate
- Squeeze Pipette to release a few drops onto prism (window where plate was just opened)
- Close Daylight Plate
- Look into Eyepiece and aim Refractometer to light
- Adjust focus if required (to make reading clearer)
- A blue line will indicate the Brix/Sugar Level of liquid
- Wipe prism and Daylight Plate clean (with damp cloth) and rinse Pipette
3 Year Warranty (back to base)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact The Slushie Specialists