Refractometer 0-32ATC Brix/Worts - Excellent Quality with 3 year warranty
115ATC - This hand-held optical refractometer measures the density of sugars in the solution and gives you an instant gravity readings at any point during the boil, or run off from the mash. You do not need to convert the reading from Brix to specific gravity or do an adjustments for temperature. Great for quick and frequent check on the gravity of your running or while sparging, and also for those who do not like to deal with the temperature compensation necessary with a hydrometer. Unlike a hydrometer, it only requires a very small amount sample, about 2-3 drops of sample only.
This refractometer is specifically created for brewing of BEER but it can also be great for:
- fruits, vegetables & grasses: monitor and control sugar concentrations in foods, beverages, crops and plants, checking the “ripeness”of fruit in the field and verifying product quality after harvesting and/or controlling concentrations during processing and packaging to ensure product quality
- metalworking fluids: helps in maintenance of CNC coolants and water soluble drawing & stamping compounds and commonly used for controlling the concentration of various industrial fluids like cutting lubricants and flux rinsing compounds
- wine or beer: use Brix readings to get wort sugars and help determine finished alcohol readings (for alcohol reading, best use in conjunction with a hydrometer)
- Sugar cane: great for sugar cane farmers to ensure the quality and readiness of their sugar cane crop
0-32ATC Refractometer is designed to measure the sugar level of drinks e.g. fruit juice, Slush, Slushee, Slushie, Slushy, soft drinks and freshly squeezed fruits.
This refractometer is most suitable in brewery, and fermentation progress for winegrowers, crop, grapes vineyard. Measuring colostrum in Dairy.
Refractometers are developed for working with alcohol or wines. Measuring the concentration of alcohol as well as the measuring the sugar content in the grapes. It is specially designed for the sugar content in original grape juice and the alcohol degrees of the grape wine made by the original grape juice. Use the Brix readings to get the wort sugars and help determine the finished alcohol(best use in conjunction with a hydrometer).
It also is used to check the ripeness and quality of fruit(including many berries) and vegetables in gardens/farms. Verifying the quality of the product after harvesting and/or controlling concentrations during processing and packaging.
It is known to be used for controlling the concentration of various industrial and metalworking fluids e.g. helps in maintenance of CNC coolants and water soluble drawing & stamping compounds and commonly used for controlling the concentration of various industrial fluids like cutting lubricants and flux rinsing compounds
The range this Refractometer measures up to is only 32% Brix which allows for a more accurate reading.
- Durable and built to last
- Uses ambient light only (No battery or power source required)
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) gives you accurate measurements without recalibration in working temperature
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
- Cushioned Eyepiece with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber grip
- Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate
Brix 0-32% - Minimum Division: 0.2% Brix
Wort Specific Gravity 1.000 ~ 1.120 - Minimum Division: 0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
Reference Temperature: 20°C with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) Range: 10°C - 30°C (50°F - 86°F)
- Weight: 110g
- Portable Refractometer
- Strong solid protective carrying case
- Pipette(suction tube)
- Special lens cleaning cloth
- Mini Screw Driver
- Operation Manual (English)
Easy to Use (Step by Step Guide):
- Use Pipette to get a few drops of liquid to test
- Open Daylight Plate
- Squeeze Pipette to release a few drops onto prism (window where plate was just opened)
- Close Daylight Plate
- Look into Eyepiece and aim Refractometer to light
- Adjust focus if required (to make reading clearer)
- A blue line will indicate the Brix/Sugar Level of liquid
- Wipe prism and Daylight Plate clean (with damp cloth) and rinse Pipette
3 year warranty (back to base)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact The Slushie Specialists