Refractometer 0-10% Brix - Excellent Quality with 3 year warranty
RHBN-10ATC Refractometer is designed for testing low sugar fruits and vegetables, concentrates and synthetic or semi-synthetic coolants. Anything with a low sugar level between 0 and 10. Therefore, it is extreme accurate due to the small range and wonderful design.
This is a HIGH QUALITY unit made of Aluminum and not cheap plastic!
BRAND NEW RHB-10ATC (0-10% Brix scale) Hand Held Refractometer in a Grey, foam-lined solid hardcase.
This model is handy for the testing of low sugar fruits and vegetables, Reamsian Bodily Fluids (per the Reams Biological Theory of Ionization), Maple Sap or for synthetic or semi-synthetic coolants.
For machining and grinding coolants, please consult the Technical Data Sheet for appropriate concentration of fluid.
This model is designed to give HIGHLY accurate readings with 0-10 Brix divisions (accuracy is +/- 0.10 Brix). This unit is TWICE as accurate as 0-32% models!
All RHBN models use ambient light, no battery or power source is required. Models with the "ATC" suffix are equipped with "Automatic Temperature Compensation" for accurate measurements without recalibration after shifts in ambient working temperature.
Included are: a pipette for dropping test fluids onto the prism (never dip the refractometer into the test fluid!), a mini screwdriver for scale calibration, and a Users Guide.
The range this Refractometer measures up to is only 10% Brix which allows for a more accurate reading.
- Durable and built to last
- Uses ambient light only (No battery or power source required)
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminium construction
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) gives you accurate measurements without recalibration in working temperature
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
- Cushioned Eyepiece with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber grip
- Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate
- Measuring Range: 0-10% Brix
- Minimum Division: 0.1% Brix
- Accuracy: ±0.1% Brix
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) Range: 10°C - 30°C (50°F - 86°F)
- Manual calibration with mini-screw driver (provided)
- Weight: 130g
- Portable Refractometer
- Strong Solid Protective Carrying Case
- Pipette (Suction Tube)
- Special Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Mini Screw Driver
- Operation Manual (English)
Easy to Use (Step by Step Guide):
- Use Pipette to get a few drops of liquid to test
- Open Daylight Plate
- Squeeze Pipette to release a few drops onto prism (window where plate was just opened)
- Close Daylight Plate
- Look into Eyepiece and aim Refractometer to light
- Adjust focus if required (to make reading clearer)
- A blue line will indicate the Brix/Sugar Level of liquid
- Wipe prism and Daylight Plate clean (with damp cloth) and rinse Pipette
12 month warranty (back to base)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact The Slushie Specialists