Digital Refractometer DRB 0-45ATC Brix
It is a suitable replacement for a 0-32% unit, more accurate being digital and has the added benefit of going up to 45% Brix reading.
Refractometer is designed to measure the sugar level of drinks e.g. fruit juice, Slush, Slushee, Slushie, Slushy, soft drinks and freshly squeezed fruits.
Refractometers are developed for working with alcohol or wines. Measuring the concentration of alcohol as well as the measuring the sugar content in the grapes. It is specially designed for the sugar content in original grape juice and the alcohol degrees of the grape wine made by the original grape juice.
This refractometer is most suitable in brewery, and fermentation progress for winegrowers, grapes vineyard. It also is used to check the ripeness and quality of fruit(including many berries) and vegetables in gardens/farms. Verifying the quality of the product after harvesting and/or controlling concentrations during processing and packaging. Excellent for sugar cane farmers to ensure the quality and readiness of their sugar cane crop. Used by many dairy farmers and alike for Colostrum readings, to ensure calves feeding is correctly maximised. Also, for milk products - almond milk, cows milk etc.
It can be used for controlling the level of sugar concentration in foods such as honey. However, the reading are usually higher so we would recommend the 90ATC for this application.
It is known to be used for controlling the concentration of various industrial and metalworking fluids e.g.helps in maintenance of CNC coolants and water soluble drawing & stamping compounds and commonly used for controlling the concentration of various industrial fluids like cutting lubricants and flux rinsing compounds.
- Extremely quick - much faster and easier than hand held eye units
- Most accurate testing results guaranteed
- Sturdy construction and built to last
- ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) gives you accurate measurements without re-calibration in different working temperatures
- Easy-to-use and calibrate
- Measuring Range: 0-45% Brix
- Minimum Division: 0.1% Brix
- Accuracy: ±0.2% Brix
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) Range: 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- Temperature Measurement Range: 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- Conversion betwenn Centigrade and Fahrenheit Degrees
- Dimensions: 185 x 59 x 45mm
- Weight: 230g (without packaging)
- Power Supply: 1 x 9v Battery - Supplied
- Operating Time: up to 3000 times per battery
- Auto Shut Off - 90 seconds
- Alarm for low battery
- Portable Refractometer
- Solid protective carrying case
- Pipette(suction tube)
- 9v Battery
- Operation Manual (Australian/English)
- 3 year warranty (Back to base)
If you have any questions, feel free to call Richard on 0413 74 00 00